Monday, December 2, 2013

Sidewalk Drawing Machine Goto Test



Motion test of my new draw bot. I have made my own DC servos by using a gear motor and a hall effect absolute angular position sensor. So now I can send a position over serial, and the robot will attempt to move there from wherever it is. I am using a PID loop to achieve this but still need to do some tweaking as you can see from the oscillations. Mostly this is due to the inertia of the arm being radically different depending on the extension.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey David,

where did you get you coding for the 9015 motor? I'll like to get them. This is my email: israakaizzy@gmail.com
I'll appreciate your response.

nancy said...

Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who helped me out of a serious illness. I have had HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS. She helped me out with everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITIS B DIABETICS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMENT please for your safety, contact DR.OLUTA VIA email address (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or whats APP number +2349065326267